View Single Post
Old 10-13-2013   #9
YeaLikeRightNow
Veteran

Rep Power: 651 YeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: St. Louis Rams @ Houston Texans. Noon. 10/13. FOX. **Official Game Thread**

This is extremely difficult to say, but I think a Texans loss would be the most beneficial thing to happen for the team in the long run. Seeing the big picture is what makes me believe it is in the best interest of the team if we end up failing with Schaub. I mean, even if we won this game against a team considered mediocre (a lot of parity in the league nowadays), what does it really mean?

It means nothing.
YeaLikeRightNow is offline   Reply With Quote