Thread: AP son beaten
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2013   #84
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 48949 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AP son beaten

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtexan View Post
Who ever said anything about AP needing to have custody of the kid?

Custody? Seriously?

You know when you get custody for sure? By only sleeping with your wife and not knocking up half of America.

Which was my main point.

I don't blame AP for what happened to that kid.

But if the athletes we put up on pedestals were real men, they wouldn't go around sleeping with a different woman every night and not caring if kids were a result of that action. They don't care because there are no repercussions for them at all. The woman has to take care of the child and they still get to be the superstar. Or maybe the woman isn't the kind of woman that even needs to have a child ... cant take care of a child ... would leave her child with someone with a history of child abuse.

Does that athlete think of that? Does he care? Does he for one second in his life think what might happen to a kid because of the actions he is about to take? Nope.

The only person in this entire story I feel bad for is the child.
I believe that I have a grasp of your opinion about men who have children by different women. I'm curious about what your opinion is about parents who divorce that have children.

Even though I don't agree with parents having children without making a commitment to each other to be parents to their children until they are adults. On one hand, children from these relationships will probably not be as bonded with both parents as children of two parent families.

That lead me to the question of your opinion of the parent that leaves the relationship for whatever the reason. It seems the child/children who have been in a family structure long enough to identify/bond equally with the parents could possibly have a more difficult time in adjusting to a new environment. Do you hold a divorced parent in the same light when it comes to being there with their children? If so, why, if not, why not?
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote