Thread: AP son beaten
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2013   #79
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69511 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AP son beaten

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtexan View Post
Who ever said anything about AP needing to have custody of the kid?

Custody? Seriously?

You know when you get custody for sure? By only sleeping with your wife and not knocking up half of America.

Which was my main point.

I don't blame AP for what happened to that kid.

But if the athletes we put up on pedestals were real men, they wouldn't go around sleeping with a different woman every night and not caring if kids were a result of that action. They don't care because there are no repercussions for them at all. The woman has to take care of the child and they still get to be the superstar. Or maybe the woman isn't the kind of woman that even needs to have a child ... cant take care of a child ... would leave her child with someone with a history of child abuse.

Does that athlete think of that? Does he care? Does he for one second in his life think what might happen to a kid because of the actions he is about to take? Nope.

The only person in this entire story I feel bad for is the child.

And again you fail to grasp this very thing could happen to your child and you would have zero control over it despite only sleeping with your wife. Sometimes when you sit that high on a horse the fall can be devastating
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote