Thread: AP son beaten
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2013   #75
Dan B.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 59516 Dan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AP son beaten

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Consider the logistics of this. What does AP having custody mean during the season? It basically means the kid is in the custody of someone he hires to take care of him.
Well, to be fair it's unlikely he'd hire someone convicted of beating a child to take care of his kid. They may not run background checks on ex spouse's future dates, but it's pretty common for employment.

Honestly, I can see a lot of TK, rmartin, $ 2012's point here. I'm not saying AD deserves to be held criminally liable or anything close. But if this happened to me I would definitely be having a few sleepless nights. If I fathered a child I didn't know about for two years and my son died when I wasn't there to protect him I would feel guilty about it. I made the decision to sleep with this woman, and there are responsibilities that come with that.

It's the reason I don't have kids. I don't know that I could be the right kind of father to them.
Dan B. is offline   Reply With Quote