Thread: AP son beaten
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2013   #72
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 244045 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: AP son beaten

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
I would think that most parents would want to be with their kid. Maybe AP did not, maybe he did. We dont know, and to assume that he did not is blaming Peterson for this tragedy.

Now, if it comes out that Peterson knew about the kid and did not care about having custody... then sure, he deserves a share of the blame.
I have no idea what kind of involvement AD wanted to have with this kid. I made no speculation of such. I said what my preferences would be & that having his resources would help me make it happen.