Thread: AP son beaten
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2013   #68
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 240492 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: AP son beaten

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
I have some of your posts quoted there too. While you may have been more tactful in how you said it, you still said it.

Own your statements, or don't make them at all.
I don't trust anyone else to raise my kid. I think most of us feel that way.

I definitely feel this wouldn't have happened if the kid was with me, or in this case AD. Would you disagree with that? Nothing I said blames Peterson for not having custody. kingwhatever is definitely assessing blame on Peterson. Big difference between what he said & what I said.