Thread: AP son beaten
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2013   #63
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AP son beaten

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtexan View Post
First of all, if you have kids, be a father and raise them.

Don't go around having fifty kids with forty different women and just keep walking away leaving the women to deal with your children. Too many professional athletes do just that, and it sickens me.

There is no amount of money or fame on this earth that could take the place of the pure unadulterated joy of simply being a father. Not only are these loser "no-show" dads missing out, but their kids are missing out. Maybe it is because of the culture they are raised in, since you hear about this being prevalent in certain sectors of society, but it is damn sad.

Second of all, if that is my kid ... "Patterson is scheduled to appear in court later this morning" wouldn't be necessary ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Not to turn this around on AD, but there's no way I'm letting someone else raise my kid. With his money, he should have no problem making that happen.
Quote:
The point is how many women are there out there with "drive-by" kids from professional athletes? They just screw whoever, they want and don't worry about kids because they have the money to pay support. They never give a second thought to the child and just dump all the responsibility on the mother. That isn't being a father. If you want to have unprotected sex be prepared to act like a father. If you are acting like a father, then some loser doesn't beat your kid to death. Fairly simple to figure out ...
Quote:
That is most definitely not my point. All I said was that I wouldn't let anyone else raise my kids, especially if I had the financial resources that Peterson has.

Now, I recently found out that AD recently found out that it was his kid. For all I know (& a good reason I did not pass judgement) he was in the process of gaining custody of his kid.
Quote:
The loser wouldn't be around the kid ... because the father would be there.

Obviously you don't have children.

Maybe you and Illini need to have some so you can learn what the hell you are taking about.
Quote:
Back up. No one is blaming anything on AD... that's just people with reading comprehension isues.
Saying that this does not happen if the father (AP) was present is blaming him. It is not a difficult concept to grasp.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote