Thread: AP son beaten
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2013   #58
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24999 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AP son beaten

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I'm not passing judgement on AD... or any of you dead beat dads (the way you're responding, I have to assume).

"Not to turn this around on AD..." means exactly that. I'm not judging AD. It means this next part of my statement is not to pass judgement on AD.

I can't buy custody, but I can have a lawyer work on my behalf & threaten so much litigation that she couldn't keep up. Or build a case so much in my favor that I would win outright.
You only make an ass of yourself when you assume. So I guess the shoe fits.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote