Thread: AP son beaten
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2013   #55
kingtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34103 kingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AP son beaten

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
Really so tell me how if you are married had kids and then got a divorce how you would prevent your ex from seeing someone else. Just because you lack intelligence doesn't mean I don't know what I'm talking about
Back to my original point about these athletes sleeping around then walking away. I'm not having unprotected sex if I am not married to the woman, and I am not marrying anyone I would just divorce like that. The kid was two ... don't get married if you are going to be divorced by the time the kid is two. You are typical of how society thinks in 2013. Apparently to you people relationships ... and children ... are just disposable.
kingtexan is offline   Reply With Quote