Thread: AP son beaten
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2013   #40
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 245830 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: AP son beaten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
Dude, the rest of your comment wreaked of judgment. Just because you prefaced it with that doesn't mean a thing.
I'm not passing judgement on AD... or any of you dead beat dads (the way you're responding, I have to assume).

"Not to turn this around on AD..." means exactly that. I'm not judging AD. It means this next part of my statement is not to pass judgement on AD.

I can't buy custody, but I can have a lawyer work on my behalf & threaten so much litigation that she couldn't keep up. Or build a case so much in my favor that I would win outright.