View Single Post
Old 10-12-2013   #180
cstyle42
Veteran

Rep Power: 5283 cstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak to have team meeting Wednesday AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
You know, since I always call our back-up QB's 'Commander Cody and Gif Neilson', this is the perfect reference really. I don't mean that in a personal way, just in a talent way. Giff and Cody were great back up quality players, kinda like Kubiak when he was backing up Elway. Not really starters though.

I think your reference and point of the matter is that Pardee had the nuts to bench future HOF'er Warren Moon because he kept turning the ball over. Hell, venture out and look up the stats on who has the most fumbles in NFL history and one will find that Warren Moon is number two all-time with 161 fumbles. Ironically, Pardee is an Aggie just like Kubiak. Both are Gentlemen and great people. Very similar really. Pardee had more raw material to work with though. Shaub isn't close to being in Warren Moon's class and stop kidding yourself that Carlson would have kept the job for long. Excellent overall point though.

http://community.seattletimes.nwsour...8&slug=1726765
Black quarterbacks don't get the favor in regards to patience on the football field as white quarterbacks do... especially in a NFL Houston football organization. Now if we can tan Schaub black he would have been cut or benched years ago lol. It's just reality not need to debate this. Good thing Schaub is so terrible that he will keep on screwing up and eventually get benched at least.
cstyle42 is offline   Reply With Quote