View Single Post
Old 10-12-2013   #133
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 211500 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: In support of Case...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon420tx View Post
Case Keenums best attribute is his ball placement. It's the one thing that shines far above Schaub and Yates.
I'd like to see it against NFL starters in a game that counts. Leading a receiver is fine, but an inch too much, an inch too high & it could be an interception.

Case is going to have to adjust his game to "real" NFL speed, there's no way around it. From reading a defense, going through his progressions, leading a receiver & most importantly, shaking off a bad play.

No doubt the future looks promising, but even in Matt's slump, he's doing these things pretty well. We might not like the way it looks, but take away the INTs & he's doing a good job. Not great.... I know it. But you don't throw away "good" for what "might be" great.

That would have been like Harbaugh switching Smith for Kaepernick without ever seeing Collin in a real game. It didn't happen. We don't know if it would have happened if Alex threw 9 INTs in 5 games. We think it would have, but we don't know that.

& I know you can't say, "Take away the INTs..." they happened, I know they happened. That's not the point.

Keenum will get his shot. There's a reason they put him on the active roster. I would have done swapped them by now, but the Texans have a plan & they decided to stick with that plan for now.