View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013   #54
texdawg
Veteran

Rep Power: 2924 texdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 Draft Eligible QB's

If you like mid-round sleeper type guys--google this guy: Jimmy Garoppolo QB Eastern Illinois, 6'3" 220, 151 of 231 23 tds 5 ints. Not arm strength of Brett Farve or Elway, but can make all the throws, very desisive with super quick release. Has good pocket awareness and can extend plays with his feet. Plays mostly in spread but can play under center. 4 yr starter. Past known qb's from same school: Tony Romo, Sean Payton. Report is that most if not all NFL teams have been to watch games and practices. If he finishes out season and gets invite to senior bowls and allstar games, I expect we will be hearing more about him.

I have no idea if this guy will pan out or not, just thought he should be added to any list of potential draftable qbs.