Originally Posted by Vinny
I don't see why you can't disinfect all the uniforms and equipment, lockers, storage and make sure the players are not infected....or am I missing something here?...
They did: 8/22/13: Tampa Bay Bucs treat facility after MRSA outbreak
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger
...MRSA is such a scarey resistant bug.
Just to throw this out from my FDA files:
MRSA Life Span Facts:
• MRSA can live for up to 7 months on dust
• MRSA can live for up to 8 weeks on a mop head
• MRSA can live for up to 9 weeks on cotton (towel)
• MRSA can live for up to 203 days (over 6 months) on a blanket
• MRSA can live on the skin of otherwise healthy individuals, with no symptoms indefinitely
So MRSA >
That's some scary shyte, man.