View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013   #1469
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 248345 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: "What’s Wrong With Matt?" by Sage Rosenfels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
Interesting insight on his situation. Basically he says Matt is going to have to mentally get past his mistakes to get back to playing well. Playing guarded and conservative is only going to lead to more simple costly mistakes. So what I take from that is we need to let'er rip and come out rockin. I personally would like to see more bombs and big play attempts.
I was thinking the same thing. Fisher is probably expecting us to plan on running roughshod all over them & is going over the intricacies of shutting down the cutback lanes.

This is probably the game that opening with the bootleg could lead to a quick easy score.