View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013   #1467
NCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57665 NCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "What’s Wrong With Matt?" by Sage Rosenfels

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFight View Post
I always liked him. Even after the Rosencopter game, which I was muttering obscenities as I was leaving Reliant Stadium, I still respected him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I think that rosecopter game did him in though. That was his shot and I think if he makes that play or doesn't fumble, it would have been hard to justify starting Schaub after that.
The thing about Rosencopter is that he was trying to make a play. I like that he had the drive to go for it. That's the kind of cut throat attitude a lot of people think we're missing on offense. It's easy to make fun of him for it, but like you two I have some respect for him putting himself in that situation.
NCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote