View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013   #14
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 171407 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans vs. Rams Injury Report

It's hearing things like this that disturbs me so much.

Kubiak:

(on WR Andre Johnson saying that he was dragging his leg when he looked at the film form last week)
“Yeah, that concerns me and I think that’s our responsibility. If you feel like any player can’t protect themselves regardless of how bad they want to play for their team or something, I think you, as a coach, have got to step in. But he’s worked through this and found a way to work through it. If today’s an indicator, he should be able to do it again. We’ll see, but we owe Andre, from a respect standpoint as a coach, you have to, if he’s not able to do the things he’s capable of doing, we can’t put him in a bad situation and we won’t do that.”

You have.........and you will...........totally contradictory statements.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote