View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013   #1463
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 98826 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "What’s Wrong With Matt?" by Sage Rosenfels

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFight View Post
To be truthful, I have never really liked Schaub. I wanted Rosenfels to start when he was here. I always liked him. Even after the Rosencopter game, which I was muttering obscenities as I was leaving Reliant Stadium, I still respected him.

Sage had a Greek Tragedy type of aura around him. He had balls and wanted to make plays for his team. Schaub doesn't have those things. What was "tragic" was his talent did not allow for him to actually make the plays his body and mind wanted him to do.
Sage = Oedipus
Schaub = Agamemnon

I've been studying for Classical Civ too long
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote