View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013   #1462
TexansFight
All Pro

Rep Power: 3496 TexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "What’s Wrong With Matt?" by Sage Rosenfels

To be truthful, I have never really liked Schaub. I wanted Rosenfels to start when he was here. I always liked him. Even after the Rosencopter game, which I was muttering obscenities as I was leaving Reliant Stadium, I still respected him.

Sage had a Greek Tragedy type of aura around him. He had balls and wanted to make plays for his team. Schaub doesn't have those things. What was "tragic" was his talent did not allow for him to actually make the plays his body and mind wanted him to do.
TexansFight is offline   Reply With Quote