Thread: Accountability
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013   #135
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69511 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Accountability

Quote:
Originally Posted by Come On Breh View Post
another lie. we didnt even bother entertaining the thought. to say we couldnt afford him is just downright dishonest. If you were serious about getting peyton you would make the necessary roster financial moves to make it happen.

we didnt because we chose matt schaub instead.

I hate the fact that i mentioned manning because i knew that would give you the out you need to not respond to the main point of my post:

That Rick Smith and Kubiak gave schaub a brand new contract and they dont want to look fooling publicly and admit a mistake by benching a guy they just gave a new contract to. That's why he's still starting and that is the very definition of entitlement. He's entitled to start because he just signed a big new contract. Smith and Kubiak want to save face.

Im not sure you are qualified to say it is a lie, nor are you qualified to speak about any level of communication the texans had in considering Manning or to what degree getting him would have impacted the team for years to come.
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote