View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013   #1449
Exascor
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 35348 Exascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Come On Breh View Post

looool at tender sensibilities.

says the guy butt hurt that he got called out for calling kubiak an offensive genius now scrambling pulling up kuharksly articles....

lol
Honestly, your post spamming of the same crap over and over is making me feel like putting you on ignore. That's sad because I couldn't care less that we have some differences in opinion. Heck, I agree with you that Keenum should start. I disagree with a ton of posters here and love hearing their opinions. Yours as well. The problem is you are spewing diarrhea along with 1 or 2 other Keenum jock sniffers. Say something new. Comment on another subject. We understand your position - Keenum should start or whoever stops him should be removed from the team - some posters disagree and some agree. You aren't convincing anyone of anything other than you like to spam identical posts.