View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013   #1442
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 113664 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "What’s Wrong With Matt?" by Sage Rosenfels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Come On Breh View Post

I actually love it when people come at me, it gets me a chance to respond, but seeing as there is a double standard where people who are new cant respond back to name calling done by older posters without getting warned by mods i let it go.

Lol at your pathetic lame attempt to finally answer what it was that sage said was wrong with schaub, and you answer is that sage is giving HIS first hand account of struggling.

You're the one with the reading problems. There was nothing informative or new about what sage said.

Absolutely nothing but keep reaching.

htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote