View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013   #1437
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 114477 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "What’s Wrong With Matt?" by Sage Rosenfels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Come On Breh View Post
absolutely ridiculously empty article by another back up qb.

The whole thing is about a failed quarterback reliving his past failures and offering little to no insight as to what's wrong with schaub.

Absolutely worthless article.

Makes me think this is another paid leave matt schaub alone article by the texans organization. as if the fake harassment wasnt enough.

thanks for nothing rosencopter.
How do you have any green in your rep, half the posts i read from you are a waste of space and my time. The other half are so stupid and biased that they make me want to jump off the nearest bridge. And WTF does your retarded name even mean ? Did you have spell check turned off the day you blessed us with your alias....

On another note it was a pretty good article.