View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013   #1436
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 17109 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "What’s Wrong With Matt?" by Sage Rosenfels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Come On Breh View Post
so all you have is more personal insults.

AGAIN, I ASK,

tell me what did sage say was wrong with matt and how would he go on about fixing it?

tell me what was so profound about his take on what's up with schaub?

Ive seen posters here breakdown what's wrong with schaub in much more extensive and elaborate fashion. Both medically, strategically and psychologically than what sage just wrote.

That was an empty article about a failed quarterback reliving his failed glory years and offered very little insight to what is up with schaub.

But go ahead tell me since i cant read. Maybe You, Sage, and Kubiak are too much of an offensive genius for me to handle.

roooooflooool
See the bold faced print before the article, that there gives you a breakdown ob what is going to be talked about mmmkay. See you want to know how to fix Matt Schaub, that wasn't any part of what this article was about. Still with me?

Sage was giving his account ob what goes on in a struggling QBs head when it all falls apart, that's called first person story telling mmmkay.

This wasn't a piece implying there was anything anybody can do about Matt Schaub, in your desire to be alpha male poster #1 you cherry pick comments without taking into account context.

You bash and try to discredit Sage Rosenfels and yet get all teary eyed when someone calls you mean things and insults you so bad, poor baby. Irony? Lulz.

Click on the exclamation mark surrounded by the red triangle thingy if my comments hurt you so much and a Mod will take my mean and nasty words off the screen.