Thread: AP son beaten
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013   #17
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AP son beaten

Let's all hold on and get a grip. We complain of news/media throwing out stuff without verifying and some of us are stating it is not his son, and why isn't AP raising the child, etc. We don't know if he is or not. Let's focus on what we do know, a child is hurt and the alleged assaulter is in custody. All that other can come. I for one am praying for the child's recovery.