View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013   #1430
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "What’s Wrong With Matt?" by Sage Rosenfels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post

Great perspective by Sage, and it STILL doesn't seem like he's fully over The Rosencopter.
He'll never get over it. That's his lasting legacy. It's not going to torment him forever, but he'll always think about it and suck his teeth and say "man"...maybe laugh about it a little.

I remember in highschool my junior year losing in the play offs on the last play of the game because of a coaching error. But that's not the one that stings...my senior year we were in the semi's playing converse Judson in San Antonio. We had the better team. But I can vividly remember the sounds, sights and feelings I had as the clock ticked down to zero. I can remember the bus ride home...going into the locker room...showering...everything.

That stuff sticks with you, but unlike Matt and sage I wasn't in the spotlight making individual errors in the nfl. I'd imagine it's about 100x worse for them. Well, more so sage than Schaub. Schaub still has a chance to right his wrongs so to speak.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote