View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013   #230
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Kubiak: Schaub couldn’t audible out of “very, very poor play”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
1) kubiak has said once the motion starts there is no more "audibling". Yet, here you are saying that you think when someone goes in motion and it creates a favorable match up, we audible.

Doubtful.
That's not what I said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
2)your last statement is settling. That's why you love Schaub. Because you think he's "good enough". If it ain't broke and all that jazz. How about being even better? How about crushing opponents and breaking the damn scoreboard? How about when we regress we regress to "still pretty good" instead of "the suck"?

This league is about greatness. Texans aren't going to go-hum their way to a Super Bowl. In this day and age it will be very hard to make it if your offense can't consistently deliver late in the year and in the play offs.
I think Schaub is good enough that we've consistently been a top 10 offense in both yards & scoring over the last 5 years. I don't believe it's going to be as easy to replace him as many people think.

I know that throughout history teams have not spent high draft picks, big FA dollars, or a lot of energy in replacing their starting QB when they are top 10... in offensive scoring & yardage. I don't expect the Texans to be any different.