Thread: Accountability
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013   #129
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114011 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Accountability

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
& if that doesn't happen, what does that mean?

Nothing. When the game is over, & there was no pick 6, you'll be on my side saying the KC Chiefs defense wasn't that great. They look good playing Romo.... they won't look so good when it's all said & done with. I doubt they'll finish top 10.
Umm.. no, if the pick 6 doesn't happen I still won't be on your side, because the Chiefs are the better defensive team and have been for about 3 seasons running. They have probowl talent at every level in their defense and are one of the top young defenses in the NFL. They're simply better than the Titans and have more talent.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote