View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013   #1415
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Yup. I might dry heave, but I'd toss Rivers and Romo in the Cutler group too. They haven't shown the best decision making in the past either, but they can spin it

Good grief, I'm desperate.

*BTW, since you mentioned the game last night. I absolutely love Kyle Long's game. The dude's mean as heck, knows what he's doing, doing it very well and he's only a rookie.
Did you ever like Schaub?

I don't think anyone here ever really liked Schaub, I didn't. I thought he could get the job done & he's proven himself to be a good starter in this league.

If he can shake what's ailing him, I still think we can win with Matt Schaub.

If you look at Rivers' career over the last two years, the argument could have been made that it was past time to move on. I'm sure there were Charger fans who thought exactly that. Now... he looks like a gamer again.

For me, the only thing that's really changed is that I hope Kubiak tries harder to find a Schaub replacement in the future. No more second day picks or UDFAs...... get someone with talent in here. Not Matt Lienart, Rex Grossman kind of talent. But I'd like to see Josh Freeman, or Christian Ponder brought in for a looksie.