View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013   #1415
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 133798 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: superbowl or new QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exascor View Post
I'd take a Superbowl even if it was guaranteed the Texans would miss the playoffs for the next 5 years. You only have 1 goal each season - win the Superbowl. 31 teams end the year in disappointment. To reach it would make all the suffering from 2002 on worth it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
thank you, this really answer my question.

I guess I'd have to be american to fully understand this.
I know you've answered a response to this already but to give some perspective, I'm almost 50 years old. I started watching the Oilers in 1971 (lots of Radio back then since the Oilers were always blacked out at home). In my lifetime I've never seen my home team participate in the ultimate game. Now I'm going on a deathwatch. Do the Texans get into the SB before I die? Perhaps we should start a pool.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote