Thread: Accountability
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013   #128
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83034 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Accountability

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
A super bowl mvp QB down to an 0-6 starter with 15 ints and a fumble is certainly a greater fall and a middle of the pack QB 2-3 starter with 9 ints. Matt certainly has to do less work to get back to the norm
I think you missed the entire point of my post, My post had nothing to do with returning to norm. Point is Eli has built up capital in NY whereas Schaub has not here. That's why Eli will be able to survive his horrific season and if Schaub doesn't turn it around soon he's going to be playing out his final downs as a starting NFL QB. He also should have a easier time returning to normal since normal for him is mediocre to average QB.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote