View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013   #1413
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 119106 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
Yeah, speed plus a qb that can make all the throws. I was watching Cutler zip the ball around last night and was jealous. Never been jealous of Cutler before.
Yup. I might dry heave, but I'd toss Rivers and Romo in the Cutler group too. They haven't shown the best decision making in the past either, but they can spin it

Good grief, I'm desperate.

*BTW, since you mentioned the game last night. I absolutely love Kyle Long's game. The dude's mean as heck, knows what he's doing, doing it very well and he's only a rookie.