View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013   #14
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 272221 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The Sideline View Film/Video Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by LZ View Post
Personally, I don't think Schaub is mobile enough or confident enough to have pressure in his face and respond well. I would rather block one and let him know who he (Schaub) is responsible for. That's just my mindset with this QB. Most teams are getting away from double-dueling because it is so difficult.
What do you think of Schaub's foot? Seems the media have gotten past the Lisfranc, but it could very well explain a lot about what we've been seeing since the @Jags game last season.

I know you're going to do what you do & I appreciate it. But I'd love for you guys to get the Texans to start talking about his foot.