View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013   #117
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 71306 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: In support of Case...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaayteetx View Post
Its taken me awhile to come to this but I can no longer see a light at the end of the Matt Schaub tunnel. I am endorsing change in the form of Case Keenum, who seems to be the only QB on the roster who has any chance of being a true game changer. In that spirit, I have now changed my avatar to reflect Case's alma mater, who is with me?
I see a light at the end of Matt's tunnel and it's a train to get his sorry carcase out of this city...

I would like to see what Keenum could do with the starters. I already know what Yates can do but I think Keenum wold be that spsrk plug the team needs...

Ohhh, uh oh, it's Pickpatrick!....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote