Thread: Accountability
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013   #118
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 322585 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Accountability

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
Ill take the Chiefs defense over the Titans.. their secondary is going to feast on Schaub and the can generate a consistent pass rush with their front. I expect another pick 6 in that game.
& if that doesn't happen, what does that mean?

Nothing. When the game is over, & there was no pick 6, you'll be on my side saying the KC Chiefs defense wasn't that great. They look good playing Romo.... they won't look so good when it's all said & done with. I doubt they'll finish top 10.