Thread: Accountability
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013   #115
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326894 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Accountability

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
My question is will he have a quicker hook on Schaub?
I think if he had chose to go with Tj/Case, he would have to be patient with them & not be too quick to yank them. Schaub.. maybe not so patient, but he shouldn't yank him after one INT.

If we go three qtrs without scoring like the SF game & he throws an INT.... I'm all for it. But I think he should have been benched against Seattle. We'd be two weeks removed from where we are right now. Even if his decision was to go back to Schaub for the SF game. He should have been benched at pick 6 in the Seattle game.

If I didn't bench him during the Seattle game I'd have benched him after the first pass play of the SF game.