Thread: Accountability
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013   #112
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 145918 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Accountability

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
It's going to be a long season from here on out, because Tennessee may be the toughest defense we face from here out. The Chiefs have a good D, the Colts has a decent D, but at the end of the day, Tennessee may have the toughest & it's not top 10ish.

So we're not going to see Schaub face anything like what he saw the last 3 weeks..... We won't see Baltimore again until the post season & there's a chance we won't see them at all. Maybe Cincinnati.

So the Matt Schaub question is going to go unanswered the rest of the season unless he wins a Super Bowl. & like many are fearing, he's going to be our starting QB next year.
I think Gary looked at rest of schedule and thought MS can get well physically and mentally against these teams. I sure hope it works. My question is will he have a quicker hook on Schaub?