View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013   #11
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 215632 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans vs. Rams Injury Report

Ed Reed's new injury.........medial collateral ligament (knee)........of course, it's just a little nick.........so when's the arthroscopy?

Quote:
(on if heís where he wants to be physically right now) "No, Iím not, but Iím getting there. Itís only getting better. I had a little setback with these quarterbacks trying to take me out. In the San Francisco game, I had my MCL, but itís getting better, better by the week."

(on what he did to the MCL)
"Just nicked it up a little bit."
CloakNNNdagger is online now   Reply With Quote