View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013   #1402
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 233666 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: superbowl or new QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
yeah maybe it's not an american thing, but it sure would help me to see the importance of it

as things are now I would rather have a beautiful season a good playoff run and then go out to an other very good team with "honor" than playing a bad season with win like in san diego and then go to the playoffs and go on for luck maybe win a SB but having the sensation that the team overall is not even an average one

But this is probably because I watch football for fun, and having to suffer all season long is not that appealing to me. and then, even if we win the SB, I wouldn't have anyone to celebrate that with.
What you're talking about is the last two years. I'd take another season like that, but would rather we get to the AFC Championship game & win.

Baltimore & Atlanta took those baby steps, Baltimore got the trophy. But some teams like Green Bay & New Orleans went from eh..... to Champions. Coming into this season we had every reason to believe we could win a Championship as long as a certain someone took a tiny step in the right direction. Instead it appears he's taken a giant stumble in the wrong direction.