View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013   #1392
Sigma
All Pro

Rep Power: 24103 Sigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respected
Default superbowl or new QB

I always wondered about this:

let's say Schaub gets it together and we go the playoffs (even playing a bad season overall) and then, just like last year ravens, he just manage to play well enough to win us a superbowl

Then the next year we are back at this point, with people questioning kubiak and schaub because in the end matt's game is not that good anyway.

Looking back would you rather have the bad season with the SB or maybe taking the time to improve the team to get more consistency?

Keep in mind I'm not looking on a opinion on schaub himself, my question is more about a generic team with a QB that performs poorly.