Thread: Accountability
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013   #102
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 331516 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Accountability

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner View Post
I thought it was the other guy that was his undoing. What was his name - Pendry? Is that the antiquated friend you are talking about?
That's him. He had been out of coaching for 5 years and was running a bed & breakfast or something when Capers called him. I wanted to shoot Pendry when he stuck Riley in at LT.

I also think being a defensive guru who couldn't build a D hurt him, and now he and Fangio have gone on to have success as DCs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Kubiak's trust in Chris Brown the RB was atrocious. The guy literally did nothing positive for this team at any point and would be handed the keys to the car at the most important parts of the game to blow it all up.
I can't see the Chris Brown situation as anything other than bad luck and certainly not some sort of atrocious amount of trust. He was only with the Texans 1 year. He was the 3rd RB. The most attempts he had in a game was 11. Slaton, Moats and Foster all had more fumbles per attempt.