Thread: Accountability
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013   #97
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 56461 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Accountability

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFight View Post
No basis in reality for your hopes. Schaub's problem from a degenerative physical condition with his Lisfranc that affects everything with regard to planting of his feet which has led to his loss of velocity and accuracy on his throws. Add the mental meltdown as well and we have a QB that is DONE. He is not going to turn this around. He has been horrible since we were 11-1 and it is just getting worse.
Perhaps. I don't have enough information to know if the foot is causing him problems this year. I do know that you are guessing that he is done. It is very possible that he turns it around. I certainly hope he does.

What is crazy is the idea that Kubiak knows he is finished but continues to play him out of loyalty. That is not true, of course! Maybe Kubiak is wrong in his assessment, but the idea that he is p,aging schaub out of loyalty to the teams detriment is crazy.