Thread: Accountability
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013   #20
bOODRO87
Time Consumer

Rep Power: 16277 bOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Accountability

Heads will roll if we lose one of these next two. I'm glad Gary picked Matt because these guys make millions and should go down with the ship if they don't make the playoffs. Something they actually have a very good chance of doing. If you can't live up to your expectations, especially with the talent they have, then GTFO. I'm tired of this politically correct, good ol' boy stance they've taken since the losing streak. Schaub should be saying "I, I've, myself " in those interviews instead of Kubiak.

It's the mentality of those two. It's not made for today's NFL and it will never go far. Houston should throw a parade in honor of Daryl Morey for saving Houston sports this year.
bOODRO87 is offline   Reply With Quote