View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013   #1377
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101274 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Why are people wanting Cousins? What has done or proven? NOthing at all other then a good regular season game or two when the Skins were really hot I might add. RG3 who is struggling right now won a ton of games in a row with that same team.

Cousins is another version of Schaub to me with more mobility but not a lot more. I figured people at this point would finally want to take some time to find that next big thing instead of looking for all of these hopeless stop gap guys that Kubiak would likely latch onto for several years before even dreaming of drafting a solid passer who can sling it. QB is to important to settle in this day and age.

Last edited by Texecutioner; 10-10-2013 at 08:57 PM.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote