View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013   #1376
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101274 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
I'm right there with you. I told someone if we can get good solid runs up the middle early, nothing would boost Schaub's confidence more than a bootleg off of play-action for a deep bomb. Forget the short completions, it'll take a big one to start putting hairs back on his chest.
Yeah, and then we can go into this never ending saga where Schaub is in and out of the dog house.

What a lot of you fail to realize is that the Texans are at that point where they need to hit rock bottom again. Doing anything in the playoff is out of the question now or even making the playoffs if Schaub is starting. We literally need Schaub to totally screw up again to get him out of there finally for a few weeks at least. That is the only way we can see what other guys can do under this handicap HC we have. If Schaub starts having little bits of success all that does is prolong the search to find our new guy and Gary jumps on his jock again and that just makes it easier to refuse to try someone else.

If it comes down to it, I'll start rooting for the Texans to lose again so we can get another QB in there again. Until Schaub is gone or on the bench this team is incapable of going anywhere.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote