Thread: Accountability
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013   #82
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69511 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Accountability

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner View Post
The accountability was brought up because of Schaub's recent problems. I pointed out that I thought there was a lack of accountability in Kubiak's middle years when he was extended. You brought the focus to his two good years.

Or maybe the texans' staff has a much better understanding of the talent on their team and thus your perceived lack of accountability could be simply giving yourself the best chance to win

And based of my question you certainly did pick up the discussion of Gary's performance
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote