View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013   #1372
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 17109 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Instead of overpaying for Cousins why not try and find the next RG3 in the draft? Cousins just doesn't pass my eye test, I'd rather swing for the fences with a guy like Mariota or Taj Boyd then be stuck with someone who will probably morph into another Schaub. Before yall go ballistic, yes I'm almost blind and no I didn't watch every Kirk Cousins snap, my memory is one phenomenal game, then a whole lotta "meh" ... Same exact way I feel about Vicks backup ( can't think of his name)

Use the assets in play and sweeten it with Foster, jump into the top 10 and possibly bounce back as soon as next year.