View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013   #149
Giant Tiger
Hall of Fame

Location: Smiths Falls, Heart of the Rideau Canal-UNESCO World Heritage Site
Rep Power: 9887 Giant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respected
Post Re: Kubiak sticking with Schaub - still named starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Was that the Ravens or the Niners game?

Sunday will be a disaster for this franchise. The fans have turned on Schaub. There will be zero room for error without incessant booing. And that will be from the 1st quarter on. How can Kubiak not see this? How can McNair not? How far is their heads up their arse to not see that benching Schaub is not the right move any way you look at it. I don't get it. This game should be on Halloween, because it will be a straight up horror show.
Not sure about the horror show, but I think that if any team comes in prepared to play the Texans, it's a team coached by Jeff Fisher. Now with our team in disarray, the schedule really works in his favor. I would have thought if any team would get a pick 6 against the Texans, it would be the Rams. Plus if people start booing, that benefits Fisher, too. I'm not liking our chances right now, unless the defense plays lights out.