Thread: Accountability
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013   #77
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69152 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Accountability

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
After 8 yrs 68.75% isn't good enough

Lets also talk about Gary's W/L and hiring on the defensive side of the ball before Wade was forced on him by BoB.

Obviously BoB sets his evaluation bar at OK is good enough. If this weren't true he would've fired Gary after the highly acclaimed 9-7 2009 season or the 6-10 2010 season. But really why would BoB ever fire Gary when the stands will always be full of Aggies every Sunday and they are more than willing to give their $$$$ to BoB because 68.75% is good enough for the Aggies to support one of their own. I mean schucks Gary's a good ole boy and that's good enough.

I mean does Gary with his conservative style really suprise you that he has won 68.75% of his games. Gary is a modern day Marty Schottenheimer. (Atcually he's not that good) He's good enough to get you to the dance, but dont expect to be winning a ACF championship game or a SB.

But it isn't good enough for me. Not that that matters at all to BoB.

So after 6 years with the texans Gary should be a top 4 performer every year ?
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote