View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013   #43
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72184 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Gary Kubiak Trade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
None of the above.
Cowher is happy on TV.
Gruden is over rated , Dungy built that team.
Sumlin ? Man come on , just cause he's an Aggie for the time being ?! ....

I'll stick with Gary over those choices , just give him a quarterback that has more than a BB gun for an arm and isn't cripple.
Agreed, except Gruden did build the team he faced in the SB. (Raiders)

This is Gary's team. He helped pick the players. I mean he had a hand in picking Smith as GM. Schaub is/was Gary's handpicked QB. Looks like he will live or die, probably die with Schaub.

Gary has had his chances. More than I would've given him, I would have fired him after the 2009 season. When he had a cupcake schedule and still didn't make the playoffs. Due to his undying love for Chis/Kris Brown. I see the same thing with Schaub.

In short, 8 yrs is enough. If Gary hasn't played/won a SB by now odds (Which is what Gary is all about. Playing the odds) are he never will.

But I doubt BoB will make a move, because he knows that as long as Gary is HC the Aggies will fill the stands. Regardless of how Gary's teams perform.

Sorry man

As far as HC's I would like to see, none of the ones that were listed by the OP.

Give me Jay Gruden or Billick. Most probably Wade will end up as HC. Which would be a slight upgrade. But not what I'm really looking for. Hopefully Wade will be a risk taker like Bum was. Trading for the likes of Casper/Culp/Leon Gray etc.... is how I would like to see the Texans org operate. Although I doubt that happens because BoB doesn't like traumatic things.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote